Redmi 9A (2+32) – Key Features, Price in Bangladesh
Redmi 9A (2+32) is the latest budget smartphone from Xiaomi, featuring a large 6.53” HD+ display and 13MP AI rear camera. It is powered by MediaTek Helio G25 Octa-core processor and comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. The device runs on MIUI 12 based on the Android 10 operating system. Here are the key features of the Redmi 9A:
- 6.53” HD+ Dot Drop Display – The Redmi 9A features a large 6.53” HD+ Dot Drop display with 20:9 aspect ratio and 1600 x 720 pixels resolution.
- 13MP AI Rear Camera – The device is equipped with a 13MP AI rear camera, with features such as AI portrait mode, AI scene detection, AI Beautify and more.
- MediaTek Helio G25 Octa-core Processor – The device is powered by a MediaTek Helio G25 Octa-core processor clocked at 2GHz.
- 2GB RAM + 32GB Storage – The Redmi 9A is equipped with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card.
- 5000mAh Battery – The device is powered by a 5000mAh battery and supports 10W charging.
what is The Redmi 9A (2+32) Price in Bangladesh?
The Redmi 9A (2+32) is now available in Bangladesh for BDT 10,999/- from Farazi Technology (farazitechnology.com.bd).
There are no reviews yet.